$99.00 - Valuing Distressed Businesses: What Lenders Need to Know - Non-Member Rate
$50.00 - Valuing Distressed Businesses: What Lenders Need to Know - Member Rate
Originally aired October 18, 2011. This one hour presentation will tackle one of the most relevant topics in recent years - valuing distressed businesses. It will focus on essentials lenders need to know about valuing a distressed business that will help them manage risk and minimize losses. Hosted by Cameron Cook, an expert in distressed business valuation, the webinar will take a deeper dive into the valuation of uncertain cash flows and the value drivers that private equity groups and corporations consider when purchasing a distressed business during these economic times.
This presentation is a "must attend" for workout groups, credit officers and special loans teams. But the content will certainly be of interest to anyone involved in commercial lending.
Attendees will learn:
· How to recognize distressed businesses in your portfolio
· How to identify the source of what is causing the distress
· How to analyze the impact the sources of distress has on future earnings
· What solutions to consider to solve the sources of distress
· How to consider the sources of distress when reviewing or analyzing projected financial performance
· How to value uncertain cash flows
· Which markets to consider marketing distressed business to
Cameron E. Cook, ASA, CIA, CDBV, Senior Manager, Business Valuation, AccuVal Associates, Inc.